FINDING CALVIN PART VII -1 - PRESERVATIVES FOR PRESSERVATIONS
And hands Lamington a Gatorade
helipad security
And laughing teens stumbling forth
Emerging from a tiki lounge
Subterranean
The EDM played
Slim, broad shoulders and Nordic skin
Under honeydew
It seemed the pig woman from the woods?
And the Croissan'wich he would leave
Then clapped twice for cinnamon
And closed the door
OMG! Does Calvin eat the pizza!
Is that really the pig woman from the dingle!?--Wasn't she just an illusion?-- Perhaps a prophecy from the unknown? If she wasn't just a mirage and she is real, what is she doing on the yacht?-- Is she a gift from the hosts?--And, unbeknownst to herself, is she the prophecy coming to fruition? Maybe she is just an illusion of Calvin's or a surface-level distortion of someone that is real?--Maybe even a coincidental doppelganger--A one of the many sent to allay his flesh: to satisfy his man meat.
Why was there a platter of powdered donuts isolated atop a lone furniture piece right outside the bathroom entrance?--Was it a kind consideration for Calvin?--Are powdered donuts a favorite delicacy among the elite?--or does Mr Lamington know Calvin is a pastry pervert? What explanation could he ever give for his donut dowry? Or perhaps Lamington is the pastry pervert? Perhaps Lamington was setting the stage with his window comment for the donut temptation?--Or maybe for the pig woman?--Perhaps the powdered donuts were to set the mood? But perhaps it's deeper than a mere fetish?--Perhaps Calvin's seaman is special? And If Calvin's semen is special, does the pig woman have a device to collect his seaman? Regardless, now more than ever Calvin is in dire need of some ketchup--and not powdered donuts
...
Why not iced, glazed or frosting!?--
Why powdered?...hmm.
And why buttercream?--hmm.
The idea was to emphasize all that serves within the entry, given that the setting is a super yacht gathering. Hence the title.
The original vision ending the last entry-- I'se In Town, Honey-- was to have the elites watch the paranormal activity live on screen captured by a series of drone operators like Ben atop each yacht helipad competing for their framing of the most evocative content happening throughout the Dingle.
...
However I decided to focus on Calvin's psychological malformation. Though that is not to say that what he experienced or his understanding of it is false.
In some instances, the circling back may seem obvious, but would you think it obvious if it were not in retrospect? Because there's so much gestation time between entries, it may seem foreseeable. But did you see it before the moment came? Prb not--if only because of the breadth of the narrative.
In fact, if one were watching this transpire in real time, the circling back would contribute to the drama's surrealism, perhaps an inevitability given the content covered. I mean, how surreal is a pastierre pervert sexing cakes? I have never seen that before.
Was Calvin underhearing ($) a movie featured on one of the upper decks?--Or perhaps just a conversation of a movie, perhaps Masters of The Universe?--if so, was the movie the impromptu spark that led to the alphabet soup configuration? Has Calvin's ingenuitousness ($) rubbed off on Mr. Lamington!? Perhaps. And perhaps, unbeknownst to Calvin, he has become a court jester: a muse worth amusing.
Eventually, I would like to rewrite some of Calvin as less retarded--though it is excellent cover for a spy: for they can go where most cannot!
Apart from the ever-useful tranq dart scenario, there's also a scenario where he gets up deliriously and attempts to pee off the side of the yacht and he's choked by one of the guards or loses consciousness but is caught before he falls backwards or forwards. But I like the Gatorade scene as it's certainly more entertaining to visualize.
From the names of his servants--Zumba, Zucresta, and Zupedo--to the tiki hut and private Island, there seems to be a tropical fascination surrounding Mr. Lamington.
...
What is going on beyond the tiki hut entrance under the sea?
What's up with the movie?--Are they really Matt Damon fans?--Or is there
something else going on?
The Muslim focus creates an empathetic bridge transforming an Ariosteelic ($)tradition of cruelty and sport into one of justice...and sport. Boys will be boys, after all. But I decided to leave out dialogue relating to the point, for I feel that so many movies moralize to the detriment of the drama(#). To me it's about imbuing an impression and facilitating the future reveals. Besides, given the cultural climate, I'm sure the viewer can discern without explanation why Muslims were predominantly present for the hunt. And at this stage of Calvin's journey I don't think he would have a sympathetic word for his fellow containermates, given his own trauma and possible malignity of spirit--at least not at this point in his psychological trudge. And we know from Sarah in Berriers Believed that Mr. Lamington is beyond preaching and belaboring without purpose.
Are the survivors of the hunt hiding in the trees?--Is Mr. Lamington referring to something else?
Is there really a third party mucking about?
Whose yacht are they on?
Seems fairly large.
All due respect to the late great Philip Seymour Hoffman--the ever-charming, Jude Law, and, of course, to the perennially virile Matt Damon.
$ - #NewWords!
# - in fact, I would like to eventually revisit Transblend and imbed implication, trimming the dialogue between Lamington, Wellington, and Calvin. I would also like to make Calvin less socially retarded, and trim Sarah's corrective dialogue regarding his retardation in Berriers Believed #firstiterations...
Trimming for intrigue will take precedence upon revistation, if necessary. Still, I think as a whole it works so far. I mean art is life, right?--And the story does revolve around a character that talks to, and has sex with cakes (or is it cake? C.f. fish, deer, lamb).
Was Calvin rescued during a maritime movie matinee?--And did his ego confuse his "dishy" (c.f. Berriers Believed) offering as the main course and not just an amuse-bouche or Lagniappe?
Further did his ego confuse what was on screen as part of his understood reality?
Three times Calvin has been without trousers during this drama. Though it has not been established that he was wearing trousers under his wool mantle cloak, tradition would agree that he was with trousers.
I think the charm of this series will be the various endings possible based on the ramifications of the last or second to last entry, as I have a tree a-growin' and not all branches are created equal. if Calvin were ever to come to life, it would be interesting to see what the life giver would choose as his ramulus
Initially, I was going to produce two versions: one normal and one bizarre. But I found that if I just present the perceived in a certain light, I can accommodate both possibilities without changing a word; that is, until I must ramify. All information presented until then has to be consistent with all three segue ending possibilities. So, I have a rule of thumb: when in doubt leave it out. I can always revisit, insert, and color coordinate additional information with the selected segue ending it connects to.
To pass time perhaps I included more extravagancy than necessary, but to deliver the impression I needed to imbue such diversion, given that Calvin is not in a talkative mood...
Did the donut not pass the pinch test?--Or was Calvin exhibiting moral rectitude?
Why didn’t Calvin or Mr. Lamington mention the cloak, rope, or necklace?
The pinch test?--Smelling his sweetened dusty donutted fingers?--Calvin is one weird dude. But we must remember from Sarah in Berrers Believed that we should use the word Interesting and not weird. Using weird only demonstrates our lack of understanding.
So is he and lamington on the same page now?--on the same team?--Team Normal?--Or perhaps they'll both be off-kilter, perhaps on Team Interesting.
OMG. Slippery viscosity? Do the rich have access to a soap-lube hybrid!? #SoJelly!
Is Mr. Lamington so assured of Cavin’s state of mind that he feels no qualms about letting him wander at will?--Are there measures in place ensuring that is a non issue?--Was that what the gatorade throwing was about?--A test to assess Calvin’s complaince with the moment?
Why didn't Calvin or Mr. Lamington mention the cloak, rope, or necklace?
It seems that Calvin is once again struggling with his donut obsession.
It's no surprise; in times of stress, we flee to pleasure.
That was quite the tennis rally...
One for the highlight reel for sure!
Rhyming does make for interesting discoveries. However imparting the visuals and impression that I want to imbue with in the entry can be difficult at times with the restrictions. But I find it hard to write a line that is not amazing.
Because of the impression that I wanted to park and the rhymes that I need to be inspired I did leave out the fact that it's not necessarily Mr lamington's yacht. Calvin recognizes that it is a different yacht than the one he initially boarded, which was also not necessarily Mr lamington's yacht. I also left out that the Shaker bottles would be meticulously placed, prepared next to Pizza, baby turtle shells with Tunis($), and Tunis cake. I want to emphasize the practical with the Shaker bottles--and maybe even the donuts 🤔
The burning effigy is lit from somewhere amid the dark sea
I wanted it to be as a lights in the darkness that all of a suddenly come to be. For the image is of a giant bovine effigy being burned at the feet. The fire rises up and forces the birds to flight.
Did Mr. Lamington proffer an olive branch for consideration?--did Calvin accept it?--if so is Calvin healed now? Perhaps in the end all Calvin needed was a Croissan'wich (egg ham croissant sandwich)
In defense of some of the dialogue, we must remember that Calvin did ride the small bus, and whether that is a significant part of his origin story,
Including all that which it could imply--like whether or not he did or did not learn algebra, as its recurrence within the narrative suggests --remains to be seen.
Was Calvin shamed into inadequacy?--A prince forced to ground? And why!?--Did he think he was a spy when he was younger?--so to shame him his father put him on the most conspicuous and degrading form of transportation: a small bus: the donkey of our time.
Further, did this shaming ironically force the delusion beneath the substrate, where Calvin would grow fiction as fact--And if so, who is Calvin spying for!?
...
Now, you might be saying, "too soon for the reveal!" But this is just context, and the spy subtext is easily discernible for what's transpired. Besides, there's a fork coming up and it has at least three prongs.
(C.f. 4:1 the sweet, the sour, the degradation)
But given the pictures painted, and the dark surreality, omitting the humorous collaborations is a feasible approach upon revisitation, if there is a specific ending segue favored that would benefit from such. But that will have to be for a future me to decide, but for now I will follow inspiration and cater to the three endings I have in mind. And whether these are sincere explorations with his conversational counterparts, part and parcel of a larger troll, or whimsical fancies by troll masters, we shall see...
Kimono works well with this approach, but initially I thought Cabana suit
The image is...
-The tennis ball
-The fleet and barge movie screen
-the escort light lit sea brine green
- And Calvin's jaundice eye'd perspective
-and Djokavic with his love of haute valerian
OH.... the previous entry's image was...
- The reflection of the Lovecraftian mirage in Calvin's eye
- A ram's eye
- Calvin floating on the tributary
This pig woman seems accomodating. Perhaps I too can have a pig woman 🥺
#WhatAboutMe
For the optional dialogue:
Bell curve?--Was Mr lamington implying that Calvin is a common?--or least common enough given his American origin?
Note: this dialogue is on the back burner for a determiner not revealed yet. It should be part of at least one of the three segue endings of part 7.
Perspectives are oft inflated, and purposefully so, intentions far castrated, for intentions not nearly as grown. Extremes are useful to make the otherwise untolerable more tolerable than foe...I was never going to chip the babies, Calvin. You must know that. But just because you'll never use algebra, doesn't mean that you should not learn how. We're on the same team, Calvin."



Comments
Post a Comment